Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thoughts With The Side Of Pickles

It was noon and I was driving to my friends house today when I saw a huge deer in front of me, I hit the breaks and slowed down and my heart was pounding so fast from what just happened. This was a road I have never taken before and I was just looking for a short cut. I went to turn the opposite direction where I was going because this was a bad road; I was freaking out when I looked at my GPS and saw that I was heading the same way. I hit the breaks and made a U turn and headed the other way. I thought something was wrong with my GPS so I tried to call my mother but no signal and it was getting dark, darker then usual.As I kept driving I looked out in the woods and I saw something weird, I thought it was nothing just another damn deer. I was so scared because I was going no where, so I pulled over and looked at my GPS to see if I could find another route and nothing it was just one straight road going no where. I was scared, worried and almost out of gas, I didn't know where to go until I heard this loud roar literally ten feet behind my truck, it was probably the scariest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. I hit the gas and started speeding like crazy, I looked on my mirror and there was nothing, I was glad but then my truck stopped and I was scared shitless again because I heard the same roar getting closer to me, I got my cellphone and GPS and started running. I can't believe how loud it got and it was closer every second. I thought it was a bear or a wolf and could almost imagine the worst, all of the sudden my phone rang and when I answered it, I could hear my mom and she was crying and my whole family was there. It was blurry at first but then I opened my eyes and I was at the hospital and I couldn't feel my arms or legs. My family all had their heads down then a doctor came in and told my mom that I was no longer paralyzed from the car accident from when I curved and missed the deer and that I was dead and I didn't make the operation, I was in shock because I was here the whole time. My mom started crying and yelling. My family was upset and sadden, the doctor looked right at me and smiled and told me "WAKE THE FUCK UP". I opened my eyes and I was on my bed; looked at my alarm clock and it was 9:42 AM September 11, 2001 and I was late for the first day of school. Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment